One of the hallmarks of a great diver is the ability to manage and resolve problems in the water without undue stress. That's exactly what the Rescue Diver class teaches. You will emerge with more confidence in the water and the skills to make you a better diver. Adventure Dive with Navigation Dive and current First Aid and CPR are prerequisites to take Rescue Diver.
- You will need to read the PADI Rescue Diver Manual or take the PADI eLearning. We meet at Pan Aqua for a class session to view the video and an orientation before the weekend. You will also take the final exam.
- Complete scuba gear for the weekend. We rent wetsuits, BCD and regulator.
- Two days of skill development and Rescue senario practice
- Instruction by Pan Aqua instructors
- Entrance fees to Dutch Sorings
- Tanks and weights
- Transportation is available for an additional fee